- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 pints ricotta cheese salt and pepper to taste
- 2 medium eggplants, sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch
- 1 tablespoon LUV Flavors Olive Oil
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Combine basil, pine nuts, ricotta cheese, and salt and pepper to taste in medium size bowl. Place bowl in refrigerator.
Coat eggplant slices lightly with olive oil. Place in large saucepan over medium heat, apply pressure to release moisture from eggplant. Remove eggplant sliced when tender. Allow slices to cool to room temperature.
Spread a dollop of ricotta mixture over eggplant; roll up the slice of eggplant. Spoon marinara sauce over each rollatini and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.