Roasted Root Vegetables with Rosemary Infused Olive Oil
Roasted Root Vegetables with Scallion Infused Olive Oil
A wonderful side dish (or meal) that will pair with almost any main entrée.
- 1 large butternut squash, (1 1/2 to 2 pounds) halved, seeded and peeled
- 3 large Yukon gold potatoes (1 1/2 pounds), scrubbed
- 1 bunch medium beets, (about 1 1/2 pounds), scrubbed and tops trimmed
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 head garlic, cloves separated, and peeled (about 16)
- 2 tablespoons LUV Flavors scallion infused olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons of LUV Flavors Pomegranate Aged Balsamic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Place 2 baking sheets in the oven and preheat to 425 degrees
Cut all the vegetables into 1 ½ inch pieces. Cut the onions through the base core to keep some of the layers in chunky pieces. Toss all the vegetables with garlic, infused olive oil and salt in a large bowl. Season generously with pepper.
Carefully remove the heated baking sheets from the oven, brush with olive oil. Divide the vegetables evenly between the pans, spreading them out to assure they steam while roasting.